PRLog (Press Release) http://www.prlog.org/11922210-the-number-one-most-anti-christian-st... - Jul 12, 2012 -
Here are just a few reasons, New York State is the most Anti-Christian State in America.
1. The highest number of reported abortions occurred in New York.
2. They promote Pro-Homosexual school text books and gay videos in New York public Schools and they bully Christian children who stand up for their Christian faith.
3. Gov. Andrew Cuomo called same-sex “marriage”opponents discriminatory and “anti-American” Over one year ago, an employee with the New York Archdiocese warned of an “impending persecution” after New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo called same-sex “marriage” opponents discriminatory and “anti-American” What is un-American is the fact that one can no longer express their freedom of Christian belief?
4. Christian Churches kicked out of New York public schools by Mayor Bloomberg. They keeps their promise to Gays and promote Pro-Homosexual school text books and kicked the Christian Pastors out of the public schools.
The Rise of Nazi Germany and Hitler
Are you aware that one of the first thing Hitler did in his rise to power was to subdue the Bible believing Christian churches in Germany? It is important to remember that Hitler didn’t act alone in these things. A lot of people helped Hitler implement his horrendous policies. Before the rise of Nazi Germany and Hitler, the Christian Church in Germany was strong. And there were some courageous Christians who did stand up against Hitler and the Nazi party; but it was too few too late.
Hitler and his regime didn’t make their changes to Germany over night. These changes were made incrementally. Here are some things that Hitler implemented to pave the way for the dismantling of the Christian Church in Germany:
1. While prayer in school had been obligatory the people allowed Hitler to make it optional. Prayer was removed from America’s public schools in 1962.
2. Festivals that had previously been identified as Christian holidays were reclassified with secular names. This has been accomplished all over America.
3. They took very aggressive steps to control and intimidate “Pastors” to incorporate and encourage various seemingly harmless pagan worship while discouraging churches from preaching the true Gospel message. Most American churches have already voluntarily surrendered many of their rights by unnecessarily embracing 501 C3 registration.
4. They took control of public radio not allowing views contrary to theirs to be broad-casted. In America there is movement to restrict Biblical views as “hate speech” as they now do in Canada.
5. They supported and promoted Darwinian Evolution to justify the purging of the species. In many schools and universities in America, Christian creation is not even allowed to be introduced as an option.
6. The Christian cross symbol was outlawed and replaced with the German swastika (the swastika didn’t originate with Hitler; it had previously been used as a religious symbol for thousands of years). Today many of the largest main stream churches that call themselves “Christian” are practicing and promoting the removal of the the cross symbol so as not to offend anyone.
Spread the word to your Church, Internet, Christian Radio, Friends and Family. Tell the New York State Government , Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bloomberg to Stop the Christian persecution in New State.
About Bible Study Space Network
Frank and Jodie Tomi, founders of BIbleStudySpace.Com say, " We are dedicated to providing faith-based content through a social media platform. Building on the need for a worldwide Christian Social Network that offers Christians around the world a place to share their faith with media content such as Christian music, videos and blogs."
http://biblestudyspace.com is a Christian social network that fills a much-needed gap in online social networking, fully compatible with Twitter, Face book and other major social networks.
To provide the global Christian community with a direct way to Study the Bible together. As part of the free service, churches are provided a page where they can post discussion topics including bible studies. In addition a media rich comment wall provides both the church and member the ability to share documents, pictures, videos and other content.
Bible Study Space also provides an upgraded service allowing churches to brand the wall to match an existing church website. Additional features also include an online donation link and customized information about the church or ministry. It’s simply a way for Pastors to reach out to members or interact with the fellowship they already have.
http://biblestudyspace.com is also a Christian social network with a purpose.
Frank Tomi comes from a House Church Movement and many members come from the Mission fields around the world. Bible Study Space members are dedicated to assisting the persecuted Christian church and create awareness about the Christian persecution in the world. But remains equally focused on its mission to unite the world with the gospel of Christ.
Bible Study Space Network is dedicated to assisting the persecuted Christian Church and create awareness of Christian holocaust around the world. The silent holocaust of Christian martyrs taking place is not reported by Fox, CNN, NBC and the other Secular News Networks. The war on Christianity in America is ignored by both Republican and Democratic political leaders. Meanwhile the entertainment industry have been leading a propaganda war against Christians. Never before in American history have Christians experienced being hated for following Jesus Christ as they are today.
Is history repeating itself with Emperor Nero in the White House and american media running a puppet show. Meanwhile over 150,000 Christians were killed last year for their faith, between 200 million and 250 million of them face daily threats of murder, beating, imprisonment and torture. Spread the word to your Church, Internet, Christian Radio, Friends and Family. Stop the Christian holocaust.
Press Releases : CBS News, Yahoo News, LEGALIZE JESUS, Christian News Wire, PRLeap, PRWEB, PR.COM, Houston Chronicle, Daily Herald, UPI News, Denver Post, The Bridge FM Radio, News Blaze, Christian Bible Information, Pro Life Blogs , Capitol Resource, PRLOG.