A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
If you perceive something so important to be willing to sacrifice your own life for it, then your life has weight and purpose and direction. Because, until you know what you are willing to die for, you have not yet begun to live.
"You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation." [1 Thessalonians 5. 5 - 6, 8]
1. Do not sleep; watch and be sober.
2. Put on faith and love, and hope of salvation.
3. Comfort one another.
4. Edify one another.
5. Recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the LORD and admonish you,
6. Esteem them in love for their works.
7. Be at peace among yourselves.
8. Warn those who are unruly.
9. Comfort the fainthearted.
10. Uphold the weak,
11. Be patient with all.
12. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
13. Rejoice always.
14. Pray without ceasing.
15. In everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in MESSIAH YESHUA for you.
16. Do not quench the SPIRIT.
17. Do not despise prophecies.
18. Test (prove) all things; hold fast what is good.
19. Abstain from every form of evil. (Reach for maturity, sanctify yourselves, be holy!)
20. Pray for us.
21. Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.
22. Read this epistle to all the holy brethren.
"Now may the GOD of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. HE WHO calls you is Faithful, who also will do it. The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you. Amen" [1 Thessalonians 5. 6 – 28]
Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
As we celebrate Melave Malka (end of Sabbath), we bless you and bid you a good week. When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of LORD GOD, HE is in complete control. Continue to praise our LORD, the EVERLASTING KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us.
You, dearly beloved friend, are our joy and crown. Thus, we encourage you to stand fast in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA.
The LORD OF HOSTS is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance for sound wisdom. Go forth victoriously into the week and take some of Sabbath's sweetness with you.
Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.
Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Thoughts Archived: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/
End-time Events: http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects.
Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran).
The newest section is our thought by thought study through the Bible. Having completed the Torah (books of Moses), and the New Testament, we are now going through the book of; [Jeremiah].