Nice to see you again, here is a update, the new welcome letter
We are so glad you have joined our Bible Study Space Community. Write us a blog post about your faith, life or share your photos and videos. We will be praying for your Prayer Request and get in touch with friends and invite them to study the Bible together. Many members have asked how they can get started, so you can begin using the site to its fullest. Here are some of the things you can do right away: 1.) Invite your family and friends to join you on Bible Study Space. You can do this by going to the invite tab on the main page and either importing your contacts or inviting individuals. The more people you invite to Bible Study Space, the more sharing you can do right away. You can click here to start:http://www.biblestudyspace.com/main/invitation/new?xg_source=tab&sent=1 2.) Share pictures, videos, status updates or anything you feel is important to you with your friends and family. Click here to share photos then click add:http://www.biblestudyspace.com/photo 3.) Look around on the Member page… there are Christians from all over the world here. Go to their profile pages and invite them to be your friend. You can develop meaningful relationships over time that you never thought would be possible. Just click "Add as Friend" on the profile page of the person and a message will be sent to them. Click here to see all our members:http://www.biblestudyspace.com/profiles/members/ 4.) Share your faith through blogs, videos and music. You can do this by visiting the tabs on the main page. Simply click “add” and YouTube videos for example easily load into Bible Study Space by simply pasting the URL. 5.) Join our Prayer Request forum where you can either post a request or respond to someone in kindness. Click here to see our Prayer Request wall:http://www.biblestudyspace.com/forum 6.) The status section on your profile page is the place to share your thoughts with Friends and Members. What's on your mind? Automatically post your status update to your Facebook or Twitter page. By checking the small box below your status in Bible Study Space, your post will appear on your Facebook or Twitter page. You can also share photos, videos and other content directly to your Facebook or Twitter account. There’s no need to post in two places! 7.) Bible Study Space has its own email system, so that your personal email address remains confidential. They can simply send you a message from your profile page. If anyone asks you for your email address, please disregard the request. Bible Study Space administrators work daily to keep our community free of solicitors and we will frequently remove content we feel is suspect. Again, we welcome you to Bible Study Space and remember 2 Thessalonians 1:11. " With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. "
Paul tells us in 1 Timothy 4:07, " Discipline yourself for the purpost of godliness. "
But what is a godly person ? Christ became a man, so we can see how God intended us to behave, Jesus is our example of godliness.Therefor a godly person is a Christlike person. How to become a Christlike person will demand a change in attitude and behavior. Becoming more like Christ, by sharing His experiences; by living life as Jesus lived it on earth is the key.
Disciplining ourselves will require focused thinking.
1. When we surrender our life to God's will, do it with the sole purpose in your mind to become more like Christ.
2. When we pray and encourage each other daily, we are sharing His experiences, by living life as Jesus lived it .
3. Encourage and inspire each other daily, " Discipline yourself for the purpost of godliness. "
4. Not only are you helping others grow in the faith, you are also grow in your faith by praying for others.
5. We send out prayer request almost everyday, with a link to there site. Leave a message and prayer for them, like Jesus would do. Add them has a friend, have fellowship with the brothers and sisters in Christ.
Everyone has a calling from God, my calling is to encourage others in the faith. Here is a devotional to help you in your spiritual growth.
The Holy Spirit will Guide Us
The Bible tells us, that the Holy Spirit will guide us, but the Holy Spirit will not control us. Jesus doesn't say that the Holy Spirit will force us to do anything, Jesus said guide us. Sometimes, I wish the Holy Spirit would control me.
The Spirit is our guide, so we are always responsible for our words and actions. The Spirit guides believers to the truth. The Holy Spirit helps us believers discern between what is true and what is not. In everyday living the Holy Spirit will guide you, He will give you that extra discernment of the Spirit. You will develop a sensitivity to the Spirit guidance, and you will worry less about the decisions you make in life.
When you think about it makes perfect sense, after all the Holy Spirit is in you. He has direct access to our minds, emotions, and consciences. He is prefect for communicating God's will for our life.
More about the
New Chat Room
AT THE VERY BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PAGE. CLICK ON THE LINE WITH THE ARROW SLANTING TO THE LEFT.
You can participate in the chatroom directly from any page of the network, by accessing the Chat bar at the bottom of the page. From the Chat bar, you can see the number of members signed into Chat, pop the Chat window up,
Spiritual Growth How does a Christian grow in their walk with Christ? What part does the Holy Spirit have in their development?
1. Encourage Each Other Daily, Heb 3:13 Leave a message a picture to your members, encourage them a few days a week with Scripture, Prayers, Devotions, and Ect.
2. "Pray without ceasing."—1 Thessalonians 5:17.
Prayer Request from members : Praying for members everyday, Let Jesus occupy your heart and mind every moment you are awake. Join us in praying for each prayer by name and need. Jesus always responded with a message to people who needed prayer.
Online Bibles, Bible studies, Bible Search, Sermons Audio, and more
We have 50 different versions of the Holy Bible, Esperanto Bible. The Greek NT, Greek Wescott-Hort NT UTF8, Hebrew Transliteration, Jewish Publication Society 1917 OT, Westcott-Hort New Testament, New Testament, Westcott-Hort New Testament.
* Online Bible * American Standard Version, * American King James , * K JV Version * Clarified King James Version * Revised K JV New Testament * Matthew Henry’s Commentary, * Deuterocanonical Books- Apocrypha * Bound- Power through Prayer * Forsyth Work of Christ * Guide to Bible Study * Millennium Promise Book * Owen Glory of Christ * Spurgeon Daily Bible Readings * Torrey How to Work for Christ * Events: Any event, you would like to tell members about. * Chat : You have a Chat Room of your own, on every web site. * Groups : Start your own Group,