thank you may god bless you and your ministry , Marry christ mas please pray for my ministry in india, if you are inturest to come in india to do mnistry please wellcome my address is BHASTARA CHRISTIANN CENTRE MINISTRY
VILLAGE+PO- BHASTARA, DIST- HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL, PIN- 712303 , INDIA
Fruit of the Spirit - Visible Growth in Jesus Christ "Fruit of the Spirit" is a biblical term that sums up the nine visible attributes of a true Christian life. Using the King James Version of Galatians 5:22-23, these attributes are: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. We learn from scripture that these are not individual "fruits" from which we pick and choose. Rather, the fruit of the Spirit is one ninefold "fruit" that characterizes all who truly walk in the Holy Spirit. Collectively, these are the fruits that all Christians should be producing in their new lives with Jesus Christ.
Fruit of the Spirit - The Nine Biblical Attributes The fruit of the Spirit is a physical manifestation of a Christian's transformed life. In order to mature as believers, we should study and understand the attributes of the ninefold fruit:
Love - "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him" (1 John 4:16). Through Jesus Christ, our greatest goal is to do all things in love. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).
Joy - "The joy of the Lord is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10). "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God" (Hebrews 12:2).
Peace - "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1). "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).
Longsuffering (patience) -- We are "strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness" (Colossians 1:11). "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2).
Gentleness (kindness) -- We should live "in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left" (2 Corinthians 6:6-7).
Goodness - "Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power" (2 Thessalonians 1:11). "For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth" (Ephesians 5:9).
Faith (faithfulness) - "O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth" (Isaiah 25:1). "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith" (Ephesians 3:16-17).
Meekness - "Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted" (Galatians 6:1). "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2).
Temperance (self-control) - "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love" (2 Peter 1:5-7).
Fruit of the Spirit - A Devotional for All Christians The fruit of the Spirit is a wonderful study for Christians at any level of spiritual maturity. We hope this website provides a thought-provoking devotional and a springboard for growth.
Thankyou for being here
your brother in Christ
Frank ( Bible Study Space )
Paul tells us in 1 Timothy 4:07, " Discipline yourself for the purpost of godliness. "
But what is a godly person ? Christ became a man, so we can see how God intended us to behave, Jesus is our example of godliness.Therefor a godly person is a Christlike person. How to become a Christlike person will demand a change in attitude and behavior. Becoming more like Christ, by sharing His experiences; by living life as Jesus lived it on earth is the key.
Disciplining ourselves will require focused thinking.
1. When we surrender our life to God's will, do it with the sole purpose in your mind to become more like Christ.
2. When we pray and encourage each other daily, we are sharing His experiences, by living life as Jesus lived it .
3. Encourage and inspire each other daily, " Discipline yourself for the purpost of godliness. "
4. Not only are you helping others grow in the faith, you are also grow in your faith by praying for others.
5. We send out prayer request almost everyday, with a link to there site. Leave a message and prayer for them, like Jesus would do. Add them has a friend, have fellowship with the brothers and sisters in Christ.
Everyone has a calling from God, my calling is to encourage others in the faith. Here is a devotional to help you in your spiritual growth.
Spiritual Growth How does a Christian grow in their walk with Christ? What part does the Holy Spirit have in their development?
1. Encourage Each Other Daily, Heb 3:13 Leave a message a picture to your members, encourage them a few days a week with Scripture, Prayers, Devotions, and Ect.
2. "Pray without ceasing."—1 Thessalonians 5:17.
Prayer Request from members : Praying for members everyday, Let Jesus occupy your heart and mind every moment you are awake. Jesus always responded with a message to people who needed prayer.
We have 50 different versions of the Holy Bible and The Greek NT
Hebrew Transliteration, Jewish Publication Society 1917
* Online Bible * American Standard Version, * American King James , * K JV Version * Clarified King James Version * Revised K JV New Testament * Matthew Henry’s Commentary, * Deuterocanonical Books- Apocrypha * Bound- Power through Prayer * Forsyth Work of Christ * Guide to Bible Study * Millennium Promise Book * Owen Glory of Christ * Spurgeon Daily Bible Readings * Torrey How to Work for Christ * Events: Any event, you would like to tell members about. * Chat : You have a Chat Room of your own, on every web site. * Groups : Start your own Group,