Google, Add your website
Bing, Add your Website
Free website submission to search engines
MOST-POPULAR BIBLE VERSES IN 2014
Here are the overall most-popular Bible verses
Rank Verse Text
1. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2. Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
3. Phil 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
4. Rom 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
5. Ps 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
6. Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7. 1Cor 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
8. Prov 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
9. 1Cor 13:7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
10. Rom 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
11. Ps 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
12. Ps 23:6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
13. Ps 23:3 He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
14. Ps 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
15. Ps 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
16. 1Cor 13:5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
17. Josh 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
18. Isa 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
19. 1Cor 13:6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
20. Prov 3:6 In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
21. Phil 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
22. Isa 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
23. Matt 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
24. Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
25. Phil 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
26. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
27. 1Cor 13:8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
28. 2Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
29. Gal 5:23 Gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
30. 2Tim 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
31. Matt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
32. Eph 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
33. Eph 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
34. 1Cor 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
35. John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
36. 1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
37. 2Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
38. John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
39. Rom 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
40. 2Tim 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
41. Eph 2:10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
42. 1Pet 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
43. Matt 28:20 And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
44. Matt 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
45. Eph 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
46. 1Cor 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
47. Ps 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
48. Rom 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
49. Prov 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
50. Ps 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
51. Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
52. Heb 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
53. Phil 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
54. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
55. Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
56. Matt 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
57. Ps 1:1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
58. 1Pet 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
59. Jas 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
60. Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
61. Ps 1:3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.
62. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
63. Heb 12:2 Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
64. Ps 1:2 But whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.
65. Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
66. Isa 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
67. 2Chr 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
68. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
69. Col 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
70. Prov 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
71. 1Cor 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
72. Ps 37:4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
73. Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,
74. Rom 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
75. Heb 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
76. Phil 1:6 Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
77. Matt 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
78. Ps 91:1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
79. Gen 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
80. 1Thess 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
81. Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
82. Eph 2:9 Not by works, so that no one can boast.
83. Ps 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
84. Rom 8:39 Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
85. Jas 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
86. 1Cor 13:11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
87. Rom 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
88. Rom 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
89. Isa 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
90. Josh 1:8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
91. Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
92. 2Cor 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
93. Ps 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
94. Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
95. 1Pet 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
96. Ps 91:2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
97. 1John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
98. Ps 1:6 For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
99. Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
100. Ps 1:4 Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
MOST-POPULAR VERSES BY COUNTRY
U.S. Canada U.K. Australia
1. John 3:16 John 3:16 John 3:16 John 3:16
2. Jer 29:11 Jer 29:11 Jer 29:11 Jer 29:11
3. Phil 4:13 Phil 4:13 Ps 23:4 Phil 4:13
4. Rom 8:28 Ps 23:4 Ps 23:1 Rom 8:28
5. Phil 4:6 Rom 8:28 Ps 23:6 Phil 4:6
6. Prov 3:5 Phil 4:6 Ps 23:5 1Cor 13:4
7. Ps 23:4 1Cor 13:4 Ps 23:2 Ps 23:4
8. Rom 12:2 1Cor 13:7 Ps 23:3 1Cor 13:7
9. Prov 3:6 Ps 23:1 Phil 4:13 Gal 5:22
10. Phil 4:7 1Cor 13:5 1Cor 13:4 1Cor 13:5
11. 1Cor 13:4 Ps 23:3 1Cor 13:7 Matt 28:19
12. 1Cor 13:7 Ps 23:6 1Cor 13:5 1Cor 13:6
13. Isa 41:10 Ps 23:2 1Cor 13:6 Rom 12:2
14. Isa 40:31 Ps 23:5 Rom 8:28 John 10:10
15. Phil 4:8 1Cor 13:6 1Cor 13:8 Ps 23:1
16. Josh 1:9 Prov 3:5 Phil 4:6 John 14:6
17. 1Cor 13:5 Rom 12:2 Gal 5:22 Gen 1:27
18. Gal 5:22 Phil 4:7 John 14:6 Gal 5:23
19. 1Cor 13:6 Prov 3:6 Rom 12:2 Prov 3:5
20. Ps 23:1 Gal 5:22 Prov 3:5 Ps 23:6
21. Ps 23:3 Phil 4:8 John 10:10 Ps 23:3
22. Matt 6:33 Isa 41:10 Phil 4:7 Ps 23:2
23. Ps 23:5 John 14:6 Isa 40:31 Ps 23:5
24. Ps 23:6 1Cor 13:8 Prov 3:6 Phil 4:8
25. Ps 23:2 Isa 40:31 Isa 41:10 1Cor 13:8
Keyword Search Queries
MOST-POPULAR KEYWORD SEARCHES
Here are the most-popular keyword searches
10. holy spirit
21. love one another